Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Senior level
Experience Length: Minimum 7 years
• Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
• Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
• Ensuring and determining timely ordering, receipts of deliveries, quantity, quality and stock transfers.
• Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
• Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, invoices, deliveries, returns, ETR issuance, transfers, etc.
• Forecasting upcoming demand and ensuring zero stockouts.
• Optimal inventory management, ensuring the right inventory turns ratio and minimal product losses or damages.
• Ensuring adequate safety procedures in the store, keeping the store clean and tidy, organizing the store to enable easy access to products.
• Ensuring proper monitoring and accountability for stocks in line with the laid down policy and procedures.
• Managing the process of conducting timely stock-takes and updating systems as per the stock-take schedule.
• Coordinating with the delivery team to follow up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
• Organizing and preparing timely deliveries and/or returns to different points of sales in a timely fashion.
• Liaising with the accounts office with regards to payments of all the invoices.
• Establishing and delivering excellent supplier, vendor and customer relationship at all times.
• Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in procurement, supply chain, logistics, or a related field may be required.
• Proven work experience of at least 7 years in procurement and inventory management.
• Proficiency in the relevant management software programs.
• Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent leadership, organizational and planning skills.
• The ability to identify market trends and make decisions in a high-stress environment.
• Excellent networking and time management skills.