Superior Homes Kenya PLC is a real estate developer who takes pride in being the pioneer of the open-plan gated community concept in East Africa, which is now recognized as the future for sustainable living in East Africa.
We are seeking highly motivated, honest and dedicated team players to join our growing business.
1. Develop procurement plans, material schedules and requirements, and formulating procurement strategies that are cost-effective and reliable.
2. Work with project consultants to ensure conformity of procured materials and services with project specifications.
3. Identify, prequalify and engage reliable suppliers and vendors, while maintaining a database of various vendors and suppliers.
4. Request for completion of procurement related forms, and obtain and analyze price quotes.
5. Negotiate with suppliers and vendors on so as to secure advantageous terms on cost, payment terms and delivery periods.
6. Review existing agreements/contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
7. Review and perform risk assessment on new agreements/contracts with suppliers/vendors to ensure feasibility.
8. Develop and maintain long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
9. Prepare purchase orders, plan and confirm delivery of materials and services.
10. Control the procurement budget and achieve long-term savings on procurement costs.
11. Forecast to the finance team vendor and supplier payments that are due or expected for proper planning.
12. Collate the required audit trail and documentation to satisfy the finance department that a payment is due
13. Prepare procurement reports.
14. Maintain records and inventory of materials in various company stores.
15. Track and coordinate the storage and dispatch of materials.
16. Maintain suitable inventory levels for various materials.
Key Skills Required
1. Minimum 3-years’ experience in Procurement & Stores Management, with procurement in real estate and construction industries an added advantage,
2. Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially excel and spreadsheets,
3. An understanding or interest in property market and trends, with regards to prices of inputs for construction and real estate development,
4. Honesty and integrity when carrying out all tasks,
5. Strong communication skills (both written and oral),
6. Good analytical and quantitative reasoning,
7. Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
All interested candidates to send a copy of their CV and Cover Letters.