Employer: A LARGE AND BUSY FMCG MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-PM-01-2021
Job Category: MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
• Bachelors degree in purchasing and supply chain management or related field. Professional certifications in procurement such as KISM, CIPS, etc.
• Knowledge of public procurement act, procurement rules and regulations and familiar with international procurement procedures and standards.
• Men are encouraged to apply.
At least 5 years working experience as a procurement supervisor/manager in a busy FMCG company.
Salary: KSHS. 100,000 - 150,000
Procurement manager main role is to be in charge of all the procurement activities in the company by performing the following duties: -
• Negotiating with suppliers and agree on best prices and terms.
• Updating supplier’s database.
• Responsible for preparation of request for quotation forms and summaries. Conducting periodic supply market surveys.
• Enquiring the supplied goods and services meet the company expectations.
• Ensuring compliance with procurement standards, regulations and acts.
• Developing and updating the procurement policies and procedures.