• Identify and evaluation of potential suppliers in line with the company’s requirements.
• Responsible for liaising with suppliers and managing supplies.
• Managing supplier relationships.
• Developing procurement strategies in line with the company’s objectives.
• Develop and implement purchasing and supply agreements, policies, procedures, and timelines.
• Analyse market trends and provide a procurement plan for each season.
• Participate in the development of specifications for each market in accordance to client requirements.
• Achieve cost reduction while maintaining the quality of supplies (operation efficiency).
• Provide periodic reports to management on purchasing, controls, and processes.
• Provide guidance and support to staff on procurement through the implementation of business plans aligned to business outcomes.
• Ensure all supply agreements are executed in line with the agreed terms
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Procurement/Supply chain Management.
• Must have recognized professional qualification – CIPS/CPSP.
• Must have over 5 experience in the Procurement field.
• Must have prior working experience in Floriculture Industry
• Membership to a relevant professional body- CIPS/KISM an added advantage.
• Proven ability to coordinate with other departments within a Company.
• Good knowledge of the supplier and third-party management.
• Aptitude in decision-making and analytical ability.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh.200,000 – 300,000/= (Approx. 2,000 – 3,000) depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 20th August 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.