- Prepare and review of bid documents
- Process clearance and forwarding documentation for international shipments
- Follow up and clarify specifications with user departments
- Track deliveries and send feedback notifications on any delays
- Create and maintain good relationship with suppliers
- Carry out procurement activities for the different user departments
- Undertake vendor rating to check consistency of supplier performance
- Prepare contracting documents
- Review tender evaluation reports
- Facilitate local travel for all staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or related Degree
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience
- Ability to communicate both inside and outside the organisation, Formal presentation.
- Analytical skills.
- Quality work output, Contributes to team success, Initiating action, applied learning.
- Negotiating skills
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Seeks continuous learning.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers so as to reach us not later than 5th March 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification:Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.