Employer A MEDIUM SIZE MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Position PROCUREMENT OFFICER (FOR A MANUFACTURING COMPANY) -RE-ADVERTISEMENT
• Degree or diploma in purchasing and supplies management or related professional qualifications will be an advantage.
• At least 5 years working experience in supervisory role in procurement department of a busy manufacturing company.
Reporting to the CEO, procurement officer will be in charge of all procurement activities in the company by ensuring compliance of all procurement processes.
Other duties include
• Preparing buying plans based on the demand forecasts for all the products.
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure most advantageous terms.
• Ensuring the goods and services procured are of high quality and competitive prices.
• Maintaining and updating list of suppliers.
• Performing regular review and implementation of procurement policies, procedures and strategies.
• Preparation of tender documents.
• Preparation of period procurement reports among other related assigned duties by the management.
Salary: KSHS. 50,000 - 70,000