A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
BuyRentKenya is the trusted Real Estate Website where every day thousands of property seekers contact verified Agents to find their dream property. In addition to property listings, we are a hub for valuable insights, expert advice, and up-to-the-minute industry news through our specialized online magazine/blog
We're actively seeking a meticulous and insightful Product Analyst to join our dynamic team. As a Product Analyst, you'll play a crucial role in driving our product's success through comprehensive analysis, innovative insights, and strategic recommendations.
Your responsibilities will involve:
● Conducting in-depth analysis of product performance, user behavior, and market trends
● Collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather and interpret data for informed decision-making
● Generating reports, visualizations, and presentations to communicate findings effectively
● Contributing to the enhancement of our product roadmap based on data-driven insights
● Identifying opportunities for product improvements and optimizations.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about leveraging data to influence product development and user experience. Join us in shaping the future of our product and making a meaningful impact within our [industry/niche].
If you're enthusiastic about diving into data, analyzing trends, and driving product excellence, we invite you to apply and become a key player in our team's success story.
The go-to partner for all things real estate
To create VALUE, and CONVENIENCE by transforming the Kenyan Real Estate ecosystem through an all-inclusive and transparent Marketplace
Your mission is to support the formulation, building/buying, and delivery of the best market-fit products and services in the group. You are to anticipate the users’ needs and proffer speedy solutions to product-centered issues.
Reporting into Product Manager-/ROAM Ecosystem
Direct Reports N/A
Your role involves but is not limited to scoping customer needs, developing business & technical requirements, providing business feedback, investigating bugs, and gathering user feedback.
You are responsible for ensuring product delivery excellence in the way and manner our products are delivered to customers (agents, developers).
You are the product analyst on the ground as far as the sales and operational teams are concerned.
When there is non-clarity between business expectations and technical outputs, it is your job to fix it using knowledge, influence, and action.
When products are not working well in the market, you are the point of call for the Product Manager, CEOs, Sales, and op teams and they expect you to fix this.
Product Development & Operations:
● Stay on top of the market and competitive occurrences within and outside the region and offer recommendations to your line manager.
● Coordinate the operational delivery of products and services of the business to market working closely with relevant stakeholders within ROAM & Cube (tech teams)
● Serve as first-level platform support for internal business stakeholders (e.g. CX)
● Collaborate effectively with marketing to ensure the success of pre & post-launch activities to ensure the success of new product releases.
● Product documentation for internal and external stakeholders
● On-platform UX research and feedback collation from end-users to identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement
● Translate BuyrentKenya business & technical requirements to Cube and vice-versa
● Other related activities and assignments as assigned by the Product Lead.
● Equip the sales/ops/cx team with adequate knowledge of our tools and tech through consistent training, coaching, and any other means necessary.
● Deliver product training to new hires and existing members of staff to maximize business outcomes.
● Assess product knowledge of relevant teams to determine sales readiness and implement appropriate remediation measures
● Provide sales support and act in a technical sales capacity as may be required from time to time.
● Take ownership of business KPIs (revenue, listings, transactions etc.) and drive success within the region.
● Support and collaborate with management and sales teams in the development of products for stakeholders and partners
● Product Manager, Horizontals
● Product Manager-Cube property
● UI/UX teams
● QA teams
● Business Leads
● Sales and CX Teams in markets
● Marketing & Corp Comms
Major challenges & complexities
● Product knowledge and experience in e-Commerce / Online Marketplaces
● Dealing with mid-level stakeholders within and outside the business
● Dealing with tradeoffs to achieve business objectives
● A first degree in any discipline
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
● Relevant professional certifications
● 2-3+ years of business analysis, product management or any analytical role in the software industry (e.g. conducting competitor analysis and market research).
Skills and Competency
● Business Acumen
● Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, HotJar, APIs Dashboards, tech experience added advantage)
● Excellent communication skills
● A creative mind with a keen eye for detail
● Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
● People Management
KPIs to measure success.
● Turnaround Time (TAT)
● Revenue Growth in all platform-based product m-o-m
● NPS growth q-o-q
● Rating by Sales, Ops, Marketing and others on a m-o-m
(Q: Have you been helpful to growing/equipping your team and business)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.