Green and Gold Consultancy Ltd is recruiting on behalf of our client:
Job Title: Product and Inventory Supervisor
Reports to: Managing Director
About The Spa:
The Spa is intentionally designed to offer refreshing, rejuvenating and rebalanced experience to our clients, located in the suburbs of Nairobi, our services ultimately seek to provide the best wellness and holistic experience to all our clients. With a team of highly trained and professional staff, we are devoted to providing a calming and relaxing experience using the most exquisite products.
This role oversees the product life cycle from research, to procuring, launching, consumption, and restocking. You will maintain an up-to-date knowledge and competence for all our products and services. You will supervise the Inventory officers for all branches and ensure all stock processes are followed thoroughly. You will also monitor, analyse and report product status, consumption and manage all inventory management in all the branches.
To be successful in this role you will make it your job to uphold the Spa’s brand through product management; you will have a strong attention to detail and impeccable inventory management style; you will possess strong forecasting and planning skills for product management.
• Product management
• Lead and be accountable of the inventory team and stores across all branches and report to the management team
• Identify and research opportunities new and exisiting products, using data and insight to establish the consumers’ problems or unmet needs.
• Identify gaps and opportunities to “do things better” across all our service points including suggesting promotional and campaign initiatives.
• Liaise with Branch managers to drive sales for all our products at the spa, hair salon and coffee shop.
• Monitor and analyse product consumption to report and make recommendations on best selling products/services.
• Monitor product trends and feedback from clients to advise best on treatments and supplier standards.
• Develop and foresee the implementation for all inventory processes to manage product across all the branches.
• Inventory Management
• Track, audit and ensure adequate supply of inventory throughout all branches.
• Oversee purchase orders, data entry, and shipping and receiving of products.
• Set and maintain safe stock limits for all spa products ensuring we do not have stockouts of any items required for the smooth running of the spa.
• Collaborate with the finance team to ensure all costs of sales are maintained at the required level
• Tracking product orders to ensure timely arrival
• Monitor, analyse and report stock usage to ensure relevance to the spa’s operations and estimated /recommended usage for each stock item
• Oversee monthly stock takes and report to Management on stock positions monthly including any discrepancies that may arise. As well, conduct annual stock take processes.
• Ensure stock movements are recorded daily and all required signatures exist on all paperwork as laid down by the company procedures
• Oversee wastage in coffee shops and reporting on the same
• Oversee product purchases for coffee shops as required
• Analyse product consumption and report to management on a weekly and monthly basis on consumption against expected consumption and flag any issues that may occur.
• Marketing (promotions, campaigns, product launch)
• Communicate any products/service promotions, campaigns or launch to teams.
• Train teams on new or changes on products/treatments/services.
• Assist with menu updates based on product and service consumption trends.
• Any other duties as may be requested by your line manager.
• Previous experience in supervisory role
• Experience in cost accounting, managing operational costs and revenue reporting
• A curious and thirsty character that yearns to learn more
• Data driven and organized
• Solid understanding and knowledge of products and customer service
• Strong reporting and communication skills
• Strong leadership skills and phenomenal efficiency
• Previous experience in a management/leadership position is highly preferred
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration- Finance option
The Spa Way
We have worked BRICK by BRICK to get the Spa to today’s level and we are not stopping here. We base our work and internal culture on five fundamental values and take them very seriously. If these values resonate well with you, you
will fit at this Spa.
• Building relationships through hard work and professionalism
• Responsibility and accountability is a very important factor of our teamwork and operational excellence
• Integrity and honesty where our employees and clients trust that we are transparent in all that we do
• Customer centric by being consistent and committed. Our dedication to offer high quality services is very deep
• Keen to embrace growth through innovation. Trust that we never get boring!!
Kindly share you CV and cover letter with the subject Application for the role of Product and Inventory Supervisor. The screening process will include a phone interview to be able to proceed to any further stages. We will also ask for references at later stages of this process.