Reporting to the VOOMA manager this role is responsible for leading the requirement analysis of the bank’s digital products, product configuration testing and prototyping.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Reporting to the VOOMA manager this role is responsible for leading the requirement analysis of the bank’s digital products, product configuration testing and prototyping. The role is also responsible for working closely with the banks vendors to define requirements, feature roadmaps, document and sign off change requests as well as plan for platform upgrade.
This job holder will support development of new products and services, enhancements, maintenance and creating customer focused self-service and digitally enabled products. The role is also responsible for driving innovation and roadmap on the bank’s payments and lending platform through the Technology team and 3rd party vendors and partners.
- Gain a deep understanding of the banks digital platforms working with vendors and the Technology team to define the platform roadmap, customizations and change requests.
- Analyzing and documenting requirements for new products and services and associated controls, customer journeys and notifications, arising from new business or customer requests
- Support the progression of change requests from product managers and business users to testing, prototyping, deployment, and regression tests post deployment
- Work with different stakeholders including Technology, Risk, Customer Experience and Operations team in ensuring DFS product delivery standards are adhered to
- Configure and document configuration solutions for the Vooma platform in line with agreed business requirements. Maintain Vooma change requests documentation and track progression with the platform vendors
- Maintain good quality documentation of configuration changes made on the platforms including roles and permissions matrix of the platforms
- Scope and prioritize configuration change requests from product managers, track and report on delivery status
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution preferably in either Computer Science or Technology related.
- 3 years Technology experience with at least 2 years’ experience in product development and business analysis and 1 year experience in Project Management / Relationship Management and Mobile Money/ Payments or Lending Platform Configuration and Support.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 7th February 2023
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured