1. Come up with practical plans and strategies to achieve products uptake in the market and promote revenue growth for the assigned product verticals by:
a. Working with the marketing team to develop marketing plans for specific products;
b. Building and maintaining a calendar for product campaigns and developing supporting business cases for desired campaigns i.e. day to day and periodic product campaigns;
c. Developing, implementing and monitoring campaign budgets for assigned products and ensuring optimization during the life of each campaign, with post-activity analysis and reporting;
d. Working closely with Operations Department to ensure that customers are availed attractive offers.
2. Maximize utilization of all brand assets and sponsorships by:
a. Working with the Marketing Team to ensure that all required resources are planned for and ready for marketing campaigns.
3. Work with the Customer Service and Technology Teams to ensure delivery of a streamlined user experience to the customers by:
a. Regular review of the products user journey and identifying areas for enhancements;
b. Working with the QA teams to ensure standard quality product tests are carried out before launch;
c. Relying the customers’ product related concerns for attention and following up to ensure quick and effective resolutions.
4. Daily monitoring of products performance and proactively identifying opportunities that result to growth in market share as well as;
a. Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities;
b. Exploring mutually benefitting partnerships where possible.
5. Any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
• At least 5 years marketing / business development experience preferably in managing digital services preferably in managing digital services
• Strong commercial acumen with great analytical skills
• Can-do attitude, enthusiasm, energy and inner motivation to take actions to achieve goals beyond what is required
• Previous experience with budget management