Note:Candidates MUST be from a Telecommunication industry.
Echotel is premier Pan-African corporate ICT solutions provider. We areinspired by possibility, and orchestrating innovative ICT solutions centered around a constantly evolving digital services gateway.
We use the best of the endless technology options available, and innovatively transform highly complex products and services into uniquely simple and integrated client solutions to give our clients the edge they need to succeed and build lifetime relationships with them.
You will thrive here if:
• You take pride in your work and continuously look to improve and grow
• You can operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don't worry we'll help)
• You believe data-led decision making is the norm
• You have a great attitude and see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
• You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
• New idea generation, idea screening, concept development and testing building a market strategy, product development, market testing, and market commercialization of new products.
• Ensure appropriate use of all technical and production resources ensuring maximum efficiency while continuously improving the same
• Evaluating competition products and pricing with the aim of educating our commercial team on strategies of wining their customers
• Rationalize existing products with market requirements.
• Provide technical support to all Echo departments including Service Delivery, Finance and Administration, Business Development
• Provide support to Echo’s offices in other countries as required
• Advise the company of new technology trends and developments and where appropriate their adoption
• Plan and progress work on technical projects to ensure adequate resourcing for the timely completion of installations, upgrades, repairs etc.
• Ensure the proactive management, performance analysis and troubleshooting of the technical infrastructure to achieve the optimum network response time, throughput, cost-effectiveness and network load
• Assist in the preparation of sales proposals by ensuring the necessary technical aspects are incorporated for an accurate and most appropriate technical solution
• Relevant 4-year degree/ BSc Computer Science / IS Electrical Eng/Telecom or any other relevant degree CCNP/MCSE/PMP or similar certifications
• Possess at least a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar or like environment
• Knowledge of Network Security, Cloud Services, extensive IP networks.
• Technical proposals writing
• Negotiation and persuasion skills
• Analytical with planning, problem-solving and coordination skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Mentoring, Coaching and Developing other team members
• Valid passport, the job will entail travelling
• Work long and extended hours
Why you will love working with us:
There is no better time to join us than now when virtual has become the new normal. As a company, we pride ourselves in recognising and rewarding results, integrity, honesty & hard work. But we know that success does not happen overnight and so we are keen to mentor and equip you with the tools you need to be successful in your role.