The role requires reportingdirectly to the Group CEO.
Academic and/or Professional Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related field
Post-Graduate qualification in Chemical/Paints Technology
Work experience required - 10 years
Key Responsibilities of the job / Job description:
• Monitor products performance in the market.
• Oversee market research on products, analyze results and provide recommendations based on findings.
• Create products’ knowledge/awareness in the market and innovate ways for greater acceptance.
• Advise on continuous products improvement to increase presence and margins.
• Participate in new product developments (NPD) for introduction in the market to maintain market lead and generate new revenue for the company.
• Conduct competitors’ product analysis to monitor our products quality & plan product improvements (PI) to maintain the competitive edge.
• Coordinate technical training to teams and serve as a technical mentor to sales team members.
• Participate in the implementation of EHS / ISO and good housekeeping standards.
• Manage and coordinate departmental budget.
- Pls note CV’s with the required qualifications in Product management will only be considered.
- Paint & Chemical Industry experience preferred.
- Product management & executional experience with FMCG also to be considered.