Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Demonstrated product marketing ability, with bonus points for experience in agency environment and/or B2B SaaS
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
We are a global team of 130+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally - in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
The role requires someone who has worked in a product marketing function before and wants to apply their experience to a lovable SaaS product with a large and loyal customer base.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Marketing Director and working closely with various stakeholders within the company: the rest of the marketing team, Toggl’s product teams, and even with senior leadership to plan and successfully implement product and feature launches, including writing short and long-form copy across our website, social channels, blog, email, and more.
Your mission: To generate customer stories that inform Toggl’s marketing strategy, turn our website pages into engines of conversion, and create campaigns that drive product growth. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
Your days might be spent interviewing users for case studies, refining personas based on information gathered from research, recording a webinar, crafting landing page copy with a specific end-goal in mind, or helping the Marketing team with a collaborative campaign. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Toggl, working with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Support, to name a few.
- Expert advocate: Become an expert in the Toggl Track and Plan products, gain a deep understanding of how it adds value to our users’ lives, and know how to translate technical product details into user benefits
- Market research: Develop understanding of target audience and market and spreading the word. Follow and analyze market trends to feed into stronger product positioning and messaging
- Positioning and messaging: Develop Toggl’s product positioning and messaging strategy across Track and Plan
- Voice of the customer: Share learnings around customer needs and challenges with the broader team to drive product and business decisions
- Support product launches: Plan, prepare, and launch new products and features
- Marketing copy and content: Craft compelling copy across marketing channels, from landing pages to ad campaigns
- Project management: Work with and connect various teams on cross-functional strategies, owning the process from start to end
- Demonstrated product marketing ability, with bonus points for experience in agency environment and/or B2B SaaS
- Proven experience that spans customer research, go-to-market strategies, copywriting, and conversion rate optimization
- Familiarity with marketing tactics such as integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, especially when it comes to communicating asynchronously in a remote organization
- Self-starter that doesn’t need a manager to tell you what to do each day, with intellectual curiosity, and a genuine empathy for the customer’s pains
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured