• Lead internal process to define product strategy.
• Planning as well as carrying out direct product sales and marketing.
• Performance of product demonstration to clients.
• Managing the product throughout the product life cycle.
• Working with sales and service teams to ensure client satisfaction.
• Ensure the product sales efforts support the overall company strategy.
• Development of sales tools.
• Formulation of product sales policies, practices, and procedures of getting the product to the market.
• Gather, analyze, and report on feedback from sales, marketing and development of the market.
• Develop and maintain specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
• Conduct business level verification and market testing for new features.
• Develop and maintain product requirement documents for each product line.
• Conduct market research and customer visits to understand and specify business requirements for target market.
• Oversee product research and development according to market trends and client demands.
• Document and report on product profitability.
• Articulate product positioning.
• Identification of business opportunities.
• Oversee all client inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to.
• Any other duties assigned by management.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics).
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite / Computer literate.
• Must have relevant 3 years of working experience in working with forklifts.
• Must be able to work with and within a team, with the ability and openness to learn as well as teach.
• Must have good communication skills and customer service.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and management skills.
• Analytical and pays attention to detail.
• Problem solving and goal oriented.
• Flexible to travel.
• Proficiency in English and Swahili.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 100,000 – 150,000 /= (Approx. (1000- 1500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma.
Location: Mombasa Road – Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 15th August 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.