Industry: Beverage Manufacturing
Gross Salary: 120k – 170k
● Forecast, plan, implement and control production schedule for the job and review and adjust where necessary.
● Determine the human and material resources required and manage them to meet production targets.
● Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
● Implement standard operating procedures for production operations and ensure they are adhered to
● Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
● Work with the warehouse team to forecast and plan for present and future consumption of raw materials to ensure that materials are always available
● Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
● Liaise with the technical department on decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
● Monitor product standards at various levels of production and at the point of release so that the cost of rework is reduced
● Review production practices and equipment; make proposals for improvements to ensure that they are maximally effective
● Manage safety by addressing both physical and employee behavioral related safety issues to ensure minimum unsafe incidents at workplace and compliance with legislation
● Train and upskill the Production team to ensure highly skilled and trained staff in line with business needs.
● Develop and maintain production metrics for quality, delivery, and safety.
• Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• 5 - 8 years minimum experience with 3 years in a managerial capacity.
• Knowledge of ISO Systems, Kaizen, Quality Systems and standard health and safety
• Knowledge of good manufacturing practices and lean manufacturing policies and procedures
• Have knowledge of mechanical equipment and the ability to diagnose and correct equipment malfunction.
• Basic proficiency with computer applications and programs including email and Microsoft Office.
• High aptsitude for problem solving and troubleshooting.
• Ability to motivate, constructively criticize and build high production teams through exemplary leadership.
• Excellent planning and organizational skill
• Ability to plan and prioritize workload with a focus on urgent and important.
• Excellent Analytical and record management skills
• Problem solving
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Production Manager- FMCG) before 2nd September 2021