Department: Manufacturing Operations & Warehouse
Overall Objective of the Job
To ensure optimum production planning in line with market requirements and available capacity. The Planner convert approved demand forecast into a production requirement/master production schedule, monitor execution of the plan and provide variance reports for management action.
• Perform daily Stock analysis Inventory to determine ensure:
o Minimum and Maximum Levels of FG are maintained
o Minimum and Maximum Levels of RM are maintained
• Liaise with the Commercial team to determine the Monthly, Weekly and Daily Stock requirements based on their demand and Forecast Plans.
• Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to fulfil the forecasted production demand.
• Develop a Monthly Production Plan while taking into consideration the below:
o Commercial Demands & forecast
o FG & WIP Stock Inventory.
o Machine and Mold Availability
o Raw Materials Availability
• Develop a Monthly Labour Work Plan in alignment to:
o Approved production Plan
o Requisite competencies
o Approved Shift Hours
• Prepare Job Plans for all planned job and approve RM Requisitions submitted on Syspro.
• Monitor the execution of the production Plan to ensure cost optimization.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
● A Bachelor Degree/Diploma in in Engineering, Logistics, Operations Planning, Supply Chain or related fields
● APICS Certification
Knowledge and Experience
● Proven experience in production / material planning
● Production Process Planning, and experience with an ERP.
● Excellent knowledge of production planning and Stock Inventory Analysis
● Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes
● Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)
● Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
● Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication abilities
● Understanding of Business Operations
● Good quantification and analytical skills
● Planning and organization
● Performance Oriented
● Proactive and big picture thinking
● Good Written and Oral Communication Skills, Effective communication,
● Presentation skills,
● Interpersonal skills