a) Seamless production planning of the factory with an objective to satisfy customers requirements by collaborating with sales & logistics while safe guarding production efficiency to deliver on cost & waste reduction which involved:
1. Optimizing plant capacity utilization and highlight capacity bottleneck & opportunities
2. Coordinating with materials planning team on production requirements
3. Reviewing & communicating lead times and order multiple quantities to CSR
4. Executing block planning in a logical and cost effective way.
5. Ensuring Factory perfect confirmation & perfect deliveries are on target.
6. Optimizing product efficiency by minimizing factory costs by controlling overtime and process waste reduction while meeting customer demands.
7. Analyzing & engaging the customer service representative on accuracy of rolling forecast data
8. Maintaining factory calendar & master data in P2.
9. Creating and maintain BOM of all SKU’s
b) Member of WCM steering committee
b) Education & training Pillar leader
c) Member of Supply chain pillar
d) Member of Focused Improvement Pillar
e) Member of safety health & environment pillar
f) Internal Auditor for BRC & IMS
G) Procurement of inks involving ordering & enduring timely supply to the factory
a) Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Product\project Management, Operations or any related field.
b) 7 – 10 years of experience as production planner in the manufacturing industry
c) Excellent knowledge of production planning & quality control principles
d) Experience in MRP (Man Resource Planning)
e) Knowledge in ISO\Kaizen\6s Methodology.
f) Understanding of the Manufacturing process.