1. Bachelor's degree in mechatronics or mechanical engineer
2. 3 years experience.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Supervise effective working of production personnel
2. Prepare effective production schedules and ensure compliance with the company policies
3. Manage and prioritize all production processes and implement all production plans.
4. Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
5. Maintain records of all data and production reports and presenting reports at meetings
6. Coordinate effective training of production personnel to accomplish production goals.
7. Schedule and obtain material and manpower.
8. Ensure compliance to workplace policies according to safety objectives.
9. Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtimes.
10. Planning and undertaking maintenance
11. Responding to breakdowns
12. Diagnosing faults and repairing equipment.
13. Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment