• Hands on experience in setting up the Extruder for PPR pipes and Injection molding machine for PPR fittings.
• Should be conversant with raw material and other technical parameters to get best production from the line.
• Reduce machine down time with effective maintenance of the machines.
• Reduce change over timings by proper training of operators.
• Monitor production effectively to reduce rejection and achieve production targets always.
• Prepare daily production/rejection reports and monitor input and output norms effectively.
• Should strictly adhere to quality norms.
Qualifications: Diploma in Mechanical engineering or plastic technology.
Experience: Minimum 5 years handling production of PPR pipes and fittings in a reputed organisation in Nairobi. Should have hands on experience on PPR extruders and injection molding machines.
NOTE: Only suitable candidates will be called for an interview.