The editor will have the mandate of checking content for grammar, punctuation, and language errors, among other things.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
The editor will be responsible for:
- Proofreading text to check for errors in grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Checking for readability, style, and agreement with provided guidelines.
- Suggesting revisions, such as changing words and rearranging sentences and paragraphs to improve clarity or accuracy.
- Conducting research in order to confirm sources and verify facts, dates, and statistics.
- Working with writers to help enhance their ideas.
- Approving final versions submitted by writers.
The applicant should:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in English or related course.
- Have scored at least B+ in English (KCSE).
- Have exceptional Language skills.
- Be detail oriented.
- Have excellent judgment.
- Have strong Interpersonal skills.
- Be ready to work in night shifts.
- Have a high level of integrity.
- Be mature, self-motivated, and ambitious.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured