Professor - School Of Law at Mount Kenya University
Research, Teaching & Training
A PhD in Law from recognized/accredited university
- Minimum Qualification:PHD
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- A PhD in Law from recognized/accredited university;
- At least three (3) years teaching and research experience since being appointed Associate Professor/Associate Research Professor;
- Accumulated at least 60 equivalent publication points since attaining Associate Professorship of which 40 should be from refereed scholarly journals;
- Supervised at least five (5) postgraduate students to completion, at least 2 at doctoral level and attracted research funds since attaining Associate Professorship.
- Specialization in Energy law will be an added advantage.
Key responsibilities also include
- Adherence to the teaching requirements as per the curriculum.
- Administration of Continuous Assessments Tests.
- Examination Setting, Administration & Marking.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured