Are you a Program Director looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great work environment while working on exciting projects?
If you are ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment and inspire our team members to keep them focused and running smoothly, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent Program Director to take the lead of our programs and provide supervision and direct oversight of administrative and operational functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goals.
Program Director duties and responsibilities
• Manage the total overall operation of the project in the areas of safety, productivity and efficiency to the standards of the contract and to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Direct, develop, implement, disseminate and administer operations strategies and objectives to ensure achievement as prescribed by leadership
• Provide leadership operational and technical reports on performance and advice how best to achieve performance goals and results
• Schedule and coordinate the predetermined, recurring and newly scheduled work required to monitor program schedules for all tasks and opportunities
• Develop and monitor program budget to meet fiscal objectives
• Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules
• Perform evaluations, monitor performance and suggest improvements
• Supervise managers, provide feedback and work on averting potential problems
• Develop and analyze monitoring and evaluation data and track key performance indicators as a basis for measuring performance
• Suggest how to enhance efficiency and productivity of both procedures and people
• Keep abreast with change, risk and resource management principles
• Ensure that program operations and activities are consistent legal guidelines and internal policies
• Create reports and presentations for senior management
Program Director requirements and qualifications
• Previous working as a Program Coordinator for (8) year(s)
• MA in management or similar relevant field
• In-depth knowledge of program management and development procedures
• Applicable knowledge of budgeting, data analysis and reporting
• Hands on with program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Attention to details
• Proactive problem solver