Our client, a fast-growing HOT AC Commercial Radio Station in Kenya is seeking to grow their fun team by onboarding the following position. If you are fun loving and passionately committed to Radio, meet the qualifications as detailed and are willing to set your career growth in motion, send your resume and cover letter.
The duties will include coordinating show prep, execution and review and managing both in-studio and off-studio audience and commercial campaigns.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in talent management, is passionate about the power of media, and can demonstrate the ability to build and sustain strong relationships with diverse membership made up of radio presenters, creatives, producers and key external partners .
Basic minimum skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Radio/TV Production, Talent Management, Project Management, Psychology or Business.
- 3-5 years working in the field of radio, TV production or as a theatre producer/director.
- Talent management experience.
- Project Management Experience.
- Diverse communications (listservs, social media, mailings, etc)
- Team coordination and engagement
- Radio or TV programs marketing and community engagement skills will be an added advantage.
- Strong organization and communication Skills
- Ability to Work under Pressure
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.