We are on look out for a potential programs manager for all of our projects who will be involved in overseeing our projects
We are a Technology company that services different diverse clients hence we want someone who is exposed to coordinating different activities and ensuring effective implementation of projects hence we are looking for a candidate who will undertake the below tasks
• Create differentiated solutions for competitors by analyzing the market and product performance, identifying differentiators and developing plans to maintain competitive advantage for the department annually.
• Provide the solution for proposals to marketing and sales by reviewing the terms of reference, developing the optimum solution in conjunction with strategic consultants, develop the costing and support submission for approval to submit to customer within defined deadlines.
• Manage the professional service team readiness in line with project timeframes and requirements by identifying and sourcing the required resources and skills and engaging with other departments to manage deployment on time in line with customer requirements.
• Manage complimentary and third-party suppliers that impact on the product offering by defining the specification, identifying and negotiating with the required service providers, supporting the contracting process with procurement and managing the implementation in line with the project plan as required.
• Manage the implementation of the solution by the project team by tracking performance against project plan, engaging with the client, addressing any issues and providing additional support as required.
• Manage the field team manager for contract sustainability by tracking performance and skill competencies, addressing any issues, implementing training and development and providing client feedback as required.
• Facilitate the relationship with Global partners who participate in customer service provision by providing feedback and addressing any issues as required.
• Manage the customer satisfaction index process for the sub-Saharan organization by contracting the external service provider, contributing to the defining of the framework of questions, review the feedback from the process, provide feedback to the organization and compile the summary of recommendations for submission
• Manage compliance and risk mitigation by tracking the implementation of enhancements and product / field corrective actions within defined timeframes and addressing any issues as required including customer relationship management.
• Developing and manage the implementation of the professional service management framework for external business partners in Africa as required.
• Supporting product launch into market by engaging with marketing, providing input and addressing any issues as required.
• Managing relationships with stakeholders by engaging with key decision makers, monitoring the relationship and addressing any queries or concerns as required.
• Contributing to partnerships with new clients and stakeholders by providing technical expertise to relevant internal clients, making recommendations on structuring partnership agreements and arrangements and engaging with them as required.
• Scheduling and conducting feedback reporting to management and stakeholders by gathering actionable insights based on audience, compiling feedback reports and presentations and providing /conducting as scheduled and required.
• Developing the department budget by identifying activities and costs, preparing the budget and submitting it annually and as required.
• Managing expenditure by tracking spend against budget allocations, approving expenditure, address any budget variances and provide feedback monthly and as required.
• Monitoring costs by reviewing expenditure, identifying areas for cost efficiencies, implementing procedures and amendments and tracking impact monthly and as required.
• Managing the development and implementation of policies and procedures by reviewing policies, identifying policy gaps, drafting policies and managing implementation of policies annually and as required.
• Monitoring legislative and regulatory changes by reviewing the landscape, identifying changes, analyzing and interpreting the impact of the changes, integrating the changes into the policies and procedures and communicating these changes as required.
Our client is an Equal Employer
If you would like to be considered for this position or any other upcoming send us your curriculum Vitae with the job title on the subject