The main responsibilities of the PA are
• Support innovation in the sector of financial inclusion and cash-based interventions including the voucher system for farm inputs, multi-purpose cash transfer and capitalization scheme for entrepreneurs.
• Participate through training, coaching and mentorship, in the implementation of blended learning approaches to entrepreneurs, job seeking skills, and digital enabled jobs for community youth.
• Offer field level implementation support to CBOs engaged in projects co-implemented
• Carry out day to day data management actions including filing of project data, regular data collection, and analysis and updating of relevant project data.
• Train, mentor and facilitate the interns, incentive staff and project beneficiaries to ensure successful implementation of financial inclusion, and youth empowerment
• Assist in project plans development, monitoring evaluation and learning as well as developing routine financial inclusion and youth empowerment activity reports
Key Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Economics, Business Management, Development Studies or other related social sciences
• Proven experience in community development work with at least 2 years’ experience in financial inclusion, entrepreneurship and employability skills
• Hands on experience in cash based interventions and private sector engagement will be an added advantage
• Proven technical hands on experience in digital learning contents teaching, facilitating and life skills development
• Good interpersonal skills and a proven team player
• Self-driven and results oriented in challenging rural working environments
How to apply
Send your detailed Curriculum vitae.