• Basic knowledge of the Systems Engineering approach to design, development, integration and product support
• Ability to develop and maintain detailed schedules, ensure adherence to quality standards and maintain policies and procedures
• Strong cost reporting skills and techniques
• Experience in the identification, monitoring and reporting of project risks
• Ability to develop and update schedules, create reports and provide analysis using Microsoft Project and Primavera.
• Experience working with project management plans (PMP) and plans, specifications and estimates (PS&E)