Are you a Project Coordinator looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great work environment while working on exciting projects?
If you are ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment and inspire our team members to keep them focused and running smoothly, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent Project Coordinator to take the lead of our projects and provide day-to-day oversight of administrative and operational functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goals.
Project Coordinator duties and responsibilities
• Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
• Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
• Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
• Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
• Manage, control and coordinate project schedule & implementation to make sure the project to be completed on time
• Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
• Monitor and report on the progress of a project to all stakeholders
• Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
• Prepare/update project status reports, process invoices, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
Project Coordinator requirements and qualifications
• Previous working as a Project Coordinator for (10) year(s)
• MA in business administration or similar relevant field
• In-depth knowledge of project management and development procedures
• Hands on in budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Attention to details
• Proactive problem solver