Project Cost Controller for a Safari company
Summit Recruitment & Search
Engineering & Technology
They will work closely with the Projects Director and support the Project Management Office in the successful execution of projects, ensuring they are within budget.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Project Cost Controller for a Safari company – Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, a Hospitality group with offices in Nairobi, is looking for a skilled and proactive Project Cost Controller to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing cost estimates, project budgets and manage cost control measures. They will work closely with the Projects Director and support the Project Management Office in the successful execution of projects, ensuring they are within budget.
• Preparing Cost Estimates for projects in Conceptual & Design Development stages, as Order of Magnitude and Area Based documents.
• Preparing a Bill of Quantities for related projects, with accuracy and quality.
• Ability to work in and collaborate with teams of Architects, Engineers, Interior Designers, Procurement Companies, Project Managers and other project professionals.
• Structuring and generating Budgets.
• Preparing and updating Cash-flow forecasts.
• Control, track and report on Budgets.
• Prepare budget forecasts.
• Present Cost Reports in a general project professionals forum.
• Manage tenders and requests for quotations for cost packages and provisional cost sums.
• Implement, manage and track Cost Control measures.
• Collaborate, integrate and put systems in place with group accounts department.
• Analise and execute cost comparisons.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in quantity Survey or above in a related field
• Must have a minimum 5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
• Should have the ability & experience in preparing Cost Estimates for projects in Conceptual & Design development stages
• Ability & experience in preparing a Bill of Quantities for related projects (proven level of accuracy)
• Experience in generating Budgets and Cash-flow forecasts
• Proven track-record in Budget Control & Cost Reporting
• Comprehension & practice of projects Cost Control measures
• Hospitality | Tourism related projects experience are advantageous to the applicant.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh 130,000 to 180,000
Position Level: Mid-Level
Application: To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/45uPaYP
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured