Founded over 20 years ago, Photography Course is one of the oldest sites offering online photography training and education.
- Daily lead of the team.
- 2 weekly meetings with CEO
- Bring structure within our organisation.
- Lead the team.
- Assist with admin (upload in reconcile items in xero.com )
Minimum required qualifications
- Extremely strict
- Very good communicator
- Very good with admin tasks.
- The best team player possible.
- Good excel skills
- The best project management skills.
- You really love to work with people
- You are interested in photography
- You know how to motivate people
- Your English is almost perfect.
- You are good with numbers.
- You are very good in planning.
- You are good with online tools like Trello, Slack, … (or willing to learn).
- You have a fun personality
- You are the best in organizing and meeting deadlines.
- You are willing to work with a remote team with people from all over the world
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to share a video.
Application deadline date
As soon as possible, but the latest 31st January 2021.