Position: Project Manager Experiential Marketing (FOR A BELOW THE LINE MARKETING AND RESEARCH COMPANY)
Employer: A LEADING BELOW THE LINE MARKETING AND RESEARCH COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-PM_EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING-02-2021
Industry: MARKETING AND RESEARCH
Job Category: MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
• Diploma or university degree in relevant field.
• Have handled and managed event marketing, retail promotions, roadshows, mall activations and other consumer activations and have a good knowledge of the market. Good proposal and report writing skills.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a project manager, thorough knowledge of experiential marketing.
Salary: KSHS. 80,000 - 120,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
Project manager experiential marketing main roles includes handling lo0gistical management, in charge of team management, monitoring and reviewing as well as the in charge of client service.
Other roles include: -
• Plan, implement and manage projects. Source equipment for activations.
• Oversee and report to management /client on progress, learnings and successes of activities conducted on behalf of the client.
• Coordinating and supporting on-ground activation teams and other support staff. Source/recruit teams.
• Team training.
• building and maintaining a database of crew who can work for different projects. Report writing.
• Conducting industry analysis on competition and market dynamics on behalf of clients. Assist the client service developing creative proposals and communication strategy for clients/brands.
• Assist the client service in sourcing for new business.
• Attend meetings and pitches with client service.
• Support operations manager and ensure objectives are met.