As a VortexERP Project Manager, you will manage the delivery of VortexERP projects for various customers. You will liaise with customers and work with the internal teams to deliver projects on time and within budget. You may manage multiple projects at any one time. In your role as the Project Manager, you will be the main point of contact for customers.
If you have solid business automation knowledge and an ERP Project Management experience gained from a software consulting / implementation background and are looking for an opportunity like this, then this opportunity may be perfect for you.
The typical tasks that you will perform during the project life cycle:
• Delivering ERP projects
• To be involved with the implementation and managing existing customers
• Agreeing project objectives with customers
• Organising the resources working on a project
• Carrying out a risk assessment
• Making sure that all project objectives are met
• Making sure that quality standards are met
• Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
• A university degree
• Excellent in English and Swahili
• Knowledge of software tools for project management (Excel/ MS project)