• Manage PSI, give sales and purchase forecast, maintain minimum profitability
• Give training to dealer’s sales persons
• Manage dealers account, their payment, stock etc
• Maintain relations with dealers
• Bring new dealers on board
• Maintain consistence in sales
• Provide projection M+3 basis for importation
• Maintain profitability
• Manage dealer’s stock and payment
• Plan for marketing activities
• Shall achieve target by weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually
• Show sales forecast for each quarter
• Update competitor information (Pricing/Technical Specifications/promotions/marketing plans etc.)
• The person shall be graduate (preferably from engineering background, mechanical / electrical engineering)
• Having 3 ~ 4 years of field sales experience and target oriented
• Persons handled dealers, channels will get added advantages
• Good sales skills
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent analysis & design skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Good report writing and presentation skills.
Other behaviors critical for the role
• Team work - ability to lead, contribute and operate with ease within the team.
• Delivery / performance orientation.
• Structured and organized way of handling tasks and managing daily work
• Paying great attention to details.
• Ability to communicate and build relationships at different levels.
• Process minded approach, Solution orientated, Self-motivated and self-going.