A well-established ISO 9001:2015 certified Consulting organization seeks to recruit an experienced, dynamic, result and career driven individual to the position of Projects Officer in Nairobi, Kenya.
• Prepare and ensure accuracy and availability of bidding documentation.
• Adequately prepare for the execution of client assignments
• Plan for and ensure successful execution of the organizations Consulting & Training Assignments
• Experience in a similar role is a distinct advantage
• Minimum B- at O - Level
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, upper second or higher
• Must demonstrate proficiency in proposal & report writing.
• Must be hands – on proficient in MS office, with excellent typing and editing skills.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and capable of interacting at senior management levels
• Must be smart & well groomed
• Impeccable Integrity
How to apply:
Apply on the brighter Monday portal or send your cover letter & CV, indicating your current gross salary, in confidence with the position as the subject.
Only those short-listed will be contacted via e-mail for interview.