REQUIREMENTS and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Thorough knowledge of Property Management & Its Financial Aspects.
• In-depth knowledge of all rules, policies, and regulations surrounding property management.
• Competency in MS Office computer packages.
• Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
• Customer Orientation and exceptional service.
• Excellent Communication, negotiation & Presentation Skills.
• Well Organized, Disciplined & with Excellent Time Management Skills.
• Good Management skills, Able to work long hours, under pressure & deliver under tight schedules.
• Degree/Advanced Diploma in Business, Real Estate, Accounts, or related field.
• Registration by Estate Agents Registration Board Will be an added advantage.
• Must be mature; 35 years and above
• Salary is 100,000 per month