JOB TITLE: PROPERTIES MANAGER REF:JOB/ MGR/008/03
JOB GROUP: GRADE 008
ABOUT THE JOB
Kodiplus Limited is a leading Property Management Company operating in Kenya with a clear mission to connect landlords, tenants and service providers to do their business efficiently. The company is currently looking for a Property Manager to grow its market share through introducing technology to increase efficiency in the property management processes of our clients.
The Property Manager will be responsible for ensuring that landlords and property owners receive the highest return on their investment through protecting the use of their property, achieving high occupancy rates and timely payment of rent while achieving high tenant satisfaction
- The CEO
- Landlord Relations Officers
- Property Caretakers
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Ensuring the smooth transition of property management from the manual process (Pre-covid) to digital (post-covid) process through onboarding and registration of landlords and tenants onto the Kodiplus property management platforms - Property management systems, webportals and mobile apps.
• Ensuring overall smooth operations of all technology solutions and onsite management systems of all Kodiplus managed properties - commercial and residential properties (homes and offices) - in the Nairobi area.
• Achieving high standards of service to Kodiplus Landlords and Tenants.
• Ensuring that all listed properties are properly listed and advertised to achieve high occupancy rates.
• Ensuring that the all rent settlements and payments are transmitted to Landlord accounts on real-time basis.
• Contracting and supervising all partners and service providers required for maintenance of properties.
• Addressing any tenancy disputes arising between landlords and tenants escalated by caretakers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any business or social science field.
• A minimum of 5 year in management, preferably in real estate or property management field experience in a Business Development
• Training and knowledge of the real estate and property management sector will be an added advantage.
• Strong understanding of property/real estate market, its dynamics and requirements.
• Track record of performance with demonstrated ability to deliver on business plans.
• Results oriented with the ability to work under tight deadlines and meet set sales targets.
• Planning and organizing skills.
• Ability to lead and work within a team.
• Ability to think strategically, formulate business plans and execute to achieve set objectives.
• Excellent customer service orientation.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, send your application letter and CV via Apply Now Button addressed to the CEO quoting the JOB TITLE . For additional details on the opening, visit our website https://kodiplus.co.ke
All applications MUST reach us on or before 5:00pm Friday 21st August 2020.
Online shortlisted candidates will be contacted.