Reporting to: Senior Property Manager
• Daily management, supervision and communication with staff and service providers to ensure the premise operates in satisfactory conditions
• Enforce terms of rental agreements and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
• Schedule property viewings and organize marketing efforts to maximize occupancy of premises under management
• Manage relationships with suppliers and vendors and provide regular recommendations and advice to management to optimize operations
• Responsible for timely rent collection and proper reporting to ensure arrears and bad debts are minimized
• Interact and communicate regularly with tenants to resolve any queries in a timely and satisfactory manner
• Assist in drafting and implementing procedures, processes and controls in conjunction with staff under the supervision
• Responsible for compliance with all regulatory requirements, including fire safety, certificate of occupation, business permits and timely land rates and rents
• Carry out regular weekly detailed routine property inspections and review maintenance and security issues, safety processes and other operational issues
• Update and organize all information relating to the Property and tenants including, regulatory certificates, statutory documents and tenancy agreements
• Maintain an updated database of suppliers and service providers
• Draft and present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for management, including reporting on tenancy matters, maintenance, repairs, security and other suggested improvements
• Ensure the expenditures fall in line with the set budget
• Organize seasonal activities as well as other promotional programs as may be necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Construction Management, or any other related field.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in Property (commercial) management.
• Prior experience in Retail/Mall management is an added advantage.