1. Collecting clients at the start of their journey.
2. Assisting clients with the loading and unloading of their baggage and other personal belongings, as needed.
3. Starting and stopping the taxi application at the correct times.
4. Selecting the fastest route to the client's destination, unless otherwise requested.
5. Driving clients to their destinations.
6. Informing clients of services and attractions that may be of interest to them.
7. Adhering to road regulations.
8. Ensuring that clients remain safe throughout the journey.
9. Processing cash payments and ensuring they are handed over to the company at the end of the day
10.Ensuring that the vehicle remains clean and in excellent working condition.
11. Ensuring the vehicle is scheduled and taken for service when it is required
12. maintain the vehicle condition while on the road