- Conduct accurate assessment of patients
- Documentation and storage of client information and/or data
- Provide patients and their family with appropriate information and counselling patients
- Identify patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with the patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, and their families.
- Entrench quality assurance in all the treatment and therapeutic procedures by adhering to a laid down treatment guidelines and practices.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
Personal and job skills requirements
- BSc degree in Nursing or diploma, Psychiatric Nursing
- 2 years of experience
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Patient experience enhancement skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Microsoft office packages proficiency