POSITIONS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Conducting psychological assessment and diagnosis of the clients and providing intervention and possible referrals; and
2. Keeping appropriate records.
Requirement for appointment:
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;
1. Must have served in the position of Clinical Psychologist for at least 3 years;
2. Degree in Psychology or Health/Medical Psychology, Counselling Psychology from a recognized institution;
3. Registration with the relevant professional regulatory bodies; and
4. One-year internship practice in a health facility under supervision of a senior psychologist/ registered mental health professional.
5. Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
I) Applicants MUST attach copies of CV's, academic and professional certificates.
II) Applicants MUST attach a valid Practicing License
III) Current clearance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC and KRA
IV) Confirmation of Kenyan citizenship (National Identity Card).
V) Indicate sub-county and ward of residence.
VI) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VII) Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification.
VIII) Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the process.
Owing to the Prevailing current global and national situation, citizens are advised to apply online by filling an Online Application Form. Details of Job Description and specifications can be accessed in our website at: www.psbmombasa.go.ke
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through our official lines indicated on this advertisement.
The Mombasa County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keep on checking our website for Job opportunities
Stay safe #KomeshaCorona