The primary role of this position is to assist the team on the ground floor with incident reports, behaviour reports and shift reports.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Are you a Psychologist/Medicine Graduate/Nurse/social worker,
if yes, we need you.
We are seeking applications from motivated individuals to join our dedicated health care team.
The primary role of this position is to assist the team on the ground floor with incident reports, behaviour reports and shift reports. You will liaise with the team on a daily basis’s and manage the clients needs and welfare, monitor progress towards and setbacks.
Key Selection Criteria include:
• Relevant qualification or experience in case management, welfare, social work, nursing or allied health
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
• Well developed computer and documentation / reporting skills and willingness to learn required IT programs
• Demonstrated commitment to quality service to consumers
• Demonstrated understanding of and skills in case management
• Recent experience with community based services/ Hospitals for people and their carer’s
• Demonstrated skills with advocacy, negotiation and conflict resolution
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured