POSITIONS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
Duties and Responsibilities
This will be the entry and training grade for this cadre.
officer at this level will provide Environmental Health Extension
services in the area of deployment, where specific duties and
responsibilities will include:
1. mobilizing, sensitizing and advising communities on matters related to environmental health;
2. referring health cases to relevant health facilities;
3. carrying out immunization;
4. identifying environmental health issues at community level;
5. organizing community health days to advise communities on common public health issues;
6. collecting and maintaining up to date records of services rendered;
7. assessing health needs of the community;
8. implementing vector, vermin and rodent control measures;
9. and implementing integrated mosquito control strategies.
Requirement for appointment:
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
1. Diploma in either Environmental Health Science or Public Health Inspection from a recognized institution; and
2. Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
3. Satisfy the requirement of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
I) Applicants MUST attach copies of CV's, academic and professional certificates.
II) Applicants MUST attach a valid Practicing License
III) Current clearance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC and KRA
IV) Confirmation of Kenyan citizenship (National Identity Card).
V) Indicate sub-county and ward of residence.
VI) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VII) Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification.
VIII) Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the process.
Owing to the Prevailing current global and national situation, citizens are advised to apply online by filling an Online Application Form. Details of Job Description and specifications can be accessed in our website at: www.psbmombasa.go.ke
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through our official lines indicated on this advertisement.
The Mombasa County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keep on checking our website for Job opportunities
Stay safe #KomeshaCorona