Jiji.co.ke is the no 1 online marketplace in Kenya! Join Jiji now and become a part of Pan-African Company having a presence in 5 African Countries. Take the opportunity to join the fast-growing and leading online marketplace in Kenya.
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
• Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
• Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
• Undertaking relevant market research
• Track media coverage and follow industry trends
• Organize and attend PR events and serve as company spokesman
• Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media and public
• Edit and update promotional material and publications e.g. brochures, videos, social media posts etc
• Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising
Academic Qualifications and Skills
• Degree/ Diploma in Communications and Public Relations.
• Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or a similar role for 3 years’
• Established professional relationships with media agencies in Kenya
• Superb communication, presentation, writing and reporting skills
• Creativity and problem solving aptitude
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Understanding social media and solid experience working with bloggers
• Project and budget management skills
• Integrity and Professionalism
Why work for us
Jiji.co.ke is the No1 online marketplace in Kenya! We have engaged thousands of the brightest minds around the world, all focused towards one goal - bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices. We are currently looking for results-driven and entrepreneurial individuals to join our elite Contact Center Tele Sales team in Nairobi, Kenya. Our fun, informal and entrepreneurial culture makes Jiji.co.ke the best place to build your future with an international company.
Salary - Negotiable
Send us your detailed resume with the subject line PR EXECUTIVE.