REPORTING TO: Factory Supervisor
Number of staff reporting to this position: N/A
• Receiving and grading of Raw Milk at the Main reception and recording of the same (quantity and quality analysis)
• Chemical and Microbiological analysis of Milk, milk products and washing detergents.
• Preparation and standardization of Lab chemical reagents as well as handling them carefully to avoid spillage and accidents
• Analyzing incoming raw materials and finished products to ensure they meet the required Quality parameters
• Maintain proper records of already received milk both quality and quantity and ensuring proper handover at the end of shift.
Milk Dispatching section
• Dispatching of quality and right quantity Milk in line with the raised orders
• Relieving the Night dispatch clerk when on off duty
• Milk production ( pasteurization in line with SOPs)
• Ensure all the pouches produced are of actual volumes with no leakages and all returns properly disposed.
• Ensure that qualities produced are well documented and stock cards well maintained.
• Ensure daily recording of all Pouch orders and reconciliation of the said orders with the Dispatch Clerk and reception clerk on duty and documentation of the same.
• Ensure packaging materials(pouch film & crates) are in a good condition on a daily basis
• CIP process ether before receiving milk or after dispatch of Milk.
• Daily checks on Factory and personal hygiene
• Any other duties allocated to you by your seniors.
Personal Skills / Professional Skills
• Degree/ diploma in Biochemistry/Dairy Technology/Lab Technology/Food Science or related field
• Over two (1) years’ experience in a dairy Industry or Food industry
• Utmost Integrity and honesty level
Send your CV and Cover letter with Application for (Position).
Note: latest 22nd January 2021
Indicate expected salary