1. Prepare the Quality Plan & maintain the copy of calibration procedures, testing procedures & acceptance criteria.
2. Lead on implementation on established HACCP /GMP/ISO plans.
3. Work with other team members on 100% compliance to legal and statutory
4. Prepare Inward Inspection Report of all Inward raw materials and forward the QA passed material to stores with material order list to the head of quality /CEO and procurement manager.
a) Prepare In-process reports in the production department according to quality plan & raise nonconformity report for reworks (if any).
b) Mention the Quality Assurance details in the Daily Production Report.
c) Instruct the technician about the rework processes & forward the QA passed material to stores with QA Tags and labels.
a) Prepare Final Inspection Report of the product according to the quality plan and monitor the product assemblers while preparing the product checklist & Device route cards.
b) To raise nonconformity reports for reworks (if any).
c) To oversee the product assembled & forward to stores, If QC passed.
a) Implementation of Product dispatch inspection according to the testing procedures & mention the document reference & dispatch inspection details in the report.
b) Forward the raw materials to production department for packing, if passed.
c) Prepare the QA monthly record of QCs and assemblers/packers and machine operators’ performance.
8. Maintain the calibration record of monitoring & measuring devices & all the ISO documents.
9. Communicate with the concerned departments regarding the corrective /preventive actions needed.
10. Authorized returned product for rework to the Production Department/ concerned person.
11. Prepare monthly report for QC & QA, benchmark and consult with all departments for improvements on the same.
12. Handle customer complaints to satisfactory end.
13. Issue, Root cause Corrective action Preventive Measures.
14. Liaise with all departments and the hygiene team to ensure 100%compliance to GMP
15. Any other duties that may be called upon from time to time.
Company’s property you deal with/use: PC, Hardware Units, Electronic Components, Monitoring & measuring devices and laboratory equipment.
Relation to other jobs: Coordinate with Administration, Production Team & Stores , sales , and procurement teams.
Reduction in percentage of returns
100% compliance to legal and statutory industry requirements
Preparation and action of corrective actions.
Continues improvement as a percentage.
Compliance to laid down procedures.