The Quality Assurance Manager will provide oversight and direction for the quality function in the contact center, managing a team of Quality Analysts and Trainers that provide service feedback, track service metrics, and analyze performance and process improvements.
The QA Manager will establish standards governing customer interactions and implement monitoring programs. The role is also responsible for designing training programs or processes enhancements that correct quality issues.
• Manages a team of Quality Analysts and Products Trainers
• Ensures individual and team standards for the contact centre are achieved and initiates improvement actions when necessary
• Facilitates communication, regular team meetings, CSI schedule reviews and calibration activities
• Maintains registers for Lessons Learned, Continual Improvement, SOPs, and all other necessary tracking documents
• Participates in designing the contact centre voice & social media monitoring formats and suitable quality standards
• Utilizes quality monitoring data management system for compiling and tracking performances at team and individual levels
• A bachelors degree. An MBA and/or certification in customer service will be an added advantage
• 5 years of related management experience in contact centre operations, quality monitoring, quality assurance, and/or customer service.
• Training or certification in TQM, ITIL, Six Sigma or other quality affiliated training and/or certifications is desired.
• Comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement concepts, procedures, and processes.
• Organizational, teamwork, and customer service skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Have good listening and analytical skills and ability to demonstrate critical thinking
• Independent mind with an assertive nature