Centrale Humanitaire Médico-Pharmaceutique (CHMP) offers comprehensive health logistics and door-to-door supply chain solutions to humanitarian organizations across the globe. Since its establishment in 1992, CHMP has continued to ensure the availability of high-quality medicines, medical devices, other nutrition/health products, and technical advice.
As an international non-profit humanitarian procurement center, CHMP commits to a cost-effective, impact-driven, and comprehensive response to complex humanitarian crises of our time. With over 25 years in the field, we lead the fight against the trade of counterfeit medicine and share the universal vision that access to safe, effective, and quality medical commodities is a human right.
Job Description: You will undertake and support organizational-wide quality program standards, implement and support a continuous auditing program including but not limited to process reviews, outcome analysis, and improvement identification in line with our strategic objectives. To achieve this, you will be working as part of a team. Your work will enable us to achieve quality management systems and quality assurance of warehoused products.
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from a Pharmacy and Poison’s Board recognized training institution.
2. Enrolled by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board with a current practice license.
3. Belong to a Professional Association and provide current subscription.
4. Have over three years’ experience post-diploma in medicine distribution.
5. Experience in implementing ISO 9001 QMS or working in an organization that has implemented the standards.
6. Knowledge of regulatory requirements and quality guidelines.
7. Proactive and able to work independently.
8. Attention to detail with good analytical skills.
9. Good interpersonal skills.
10. Good computer skills.
Experience in statistics and research, M&E, training, course development and institutional capacity building is an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.