Our client, an interior design and construction company, is looking for a Quality Assurance or Quality Control individual in Kenya, Nairobi.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
• The preparation of the companies QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions
• Control and the distribution of all the companies quality documentation
• Monitor all quality related activities on the project
• Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the companies management
• Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
• Coordinate all project requirements.
• Attend client quality management meetings
• The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
• Monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports.
• Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
• Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the procurement manager
• Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
• Monitor statistical method reporting.
• Action and close all customer complaints
• Control all achieve documentation upon the completion of the project.
• Bachelor’s degree in quantity survey or project management in construction or a related discipline.
• Previous project management experience is recommended.
• 5-10 years of experience working
• Strong leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
• The ability to motivate staff.
• A positive attitude and willingness to work overtime if required.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should email their application letter with salary expectations, enclosing copies of academic and professional certificates (in zipped format), detailed CV indicating work experience, contacts and addresses of relevant referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured