REPORTS TO: PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities
Your job description, duties and responsibilities as the Quality Assurance Supervisor include but not limited to the following:-
a) In charge of the tea tasting room, arranging of tea samples, preparation of the tea tasting room, cleanliness within the tea tasting area and ensures making regular reports on tasted teas;
b) Allocate work, supervise and manage staff within the Quality Assurance section;
c) Ensure that all systems within Quality Assurance section are in good and working condition;
d) Team leader of the Quality Assurance health and safety committee. Ensures that the health and safety policy is implemented as required;
e) Make periodical reports to the management on the operations of the Quality Assurance section;
f) Undertake periodical appraisals for the Quality Assurance staff and
g) Any other duty as may be assigned by the Factory from time to time.
Personal Attributes, Behavior and Abilities
The employee must continuously demonstrate the following attributes, behaviuors and abilities:-
• Commitment to the ideals of the Company, notably to its role in processing and marketing teas in international standards;
• Understanding of the Company’s organization structure and administration and manufacturing processes;
• Personal integrity, vibrant energy, flexibility, good judgment and creativity;
• High level of attention to detail in your job;
• Readiness to adopt an open and flexible working culture without constant supervision i.e. adherence to values of timekeeping, time management collegiality, mutual respect, etc.
• Ability and willingness to work extended hour;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and in particular the respect of other colleagues and customers;
• A good sense of humor and ability to work under minimal supervision.
Key Performance Indicators
• Taste teas and advise operators on quality
• Deputize the PA in the shift management
• Document control as per HACCP
• Records-tasting control book, weighment of all parameters
• Ensure quality procedure are followed to the latter.