Employer: A DAIRY PROCESSING COMPANY IN NYANZA REGION
Ref No: QAS-07-2020
Job Category: MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
Town: SOUTH NYANZA
• BSC Degree or diploma in food science and technology/dairy technology.
• At least 5 years working experience as a quality assurance supervisor/manager in a busy dairy processing plant
• Quality assurance supervisor will be in charge of quality assurance department.
• He/she will therefore supervise staff in the department and oversee the upholding of milk quality standards by ensuring effective milk testing is done.
• Other duties includes maintenance, calibrating online product monitoring equipment’s and laboratory analytical equipment’s, conducting required GMP audits and always liasing with production team leaders to ensure quality standards are maintained; managing and handling non-conforming raw materials and finished products in accordance with company policies and procedures, ensuring continuous process improvement of services through efficient working processes among others.
Salary: KSHS. 50,000-70,000