The successful candidate MUST have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position and have formal training in Food Quality Control. In addition, he/she MUST maintain high levels of food safety compliance in order to ensure the company’s continued excellence in quality.
• Plan, implement and coordinate quality controls/assurance for all company good/products both incoming and outgoing.
• Manage all receipts, on processes and dispatches to ensure the standard is attained.
• Monitor and control raw and packaging materials being received or dispatched.
• Monitor product quality and advice production crew accordingly.
• Monitor, enforce and implement the company’s management systems and legal product compliance.
• Determine/Manage the human resources and materials required to meet expected departmental results.
• Work out, review and implement standard operating procedures for quality controls and ensuring OP is adhered to.
• Monitor quality standards of products between companies and third parties.
• Prepare and maintain documentation to conform to the statutory regulatory and operational procedures.
• Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including operating procedure, distribution, and management.
• Spearhead internal audits and keep records of the same.
• Any other duties that shall be assigned from time to time.
• Must have a relevant Bachelors’ Degree.
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the food manufacturing industry.
• Must have formal training in Food Quality Control.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Attention to detail and results oriented.
• Must have a strong personality, exude confidence, authority and focused.
• Must be knowledgeable in ISO 22000, ISO 90001 & HACCP Certification awareness.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 - 150,000(Approx. 1,000-1,500 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 9th November 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***